The body was wonderfully made by God for His purpose. So well made it is self regulating, self cleaning and self healing. When misused it invites sickness and
disease. Live day by day. There is a lot of misinformation that has been embraced and has resulted in body abuse leading to over and under weight and the breakdown of body functions.
- Love yourself passionately. Be determined to succeed. One bad day can have a profound effect on all the
good. Trying to recover and regain focus takes effort.
- Know your strengths and limits concerning the condition of your present state of health. Focus on healing
rather than weight loss.
- Be consistent. Change won't occur overnight. It takes 21 days to form a new habit.
- Know your body type and what it needs.
- Know there is NO MIRACLE diet, pill or potion. How you choose to live daily is the key to
- Rely on your faith to know that the small changes are working ever when you can't see it.
- NEVER GIVE UP. Don't quite before receiving your breakthrough.
- Healing: Choose a food regimen for your condition.
- Weight loss plans are a dime a dozen. They just may all work for a moment, only if you are faithful
to work at it.
Weight Loss Tips
- Learn steps that have been tried and