"Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.
Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8 (NLT)
- Be intentional in thinking. Pay attention to thoughts and dreams. Guard the mind
against evil thoughts. Feed the mind healthy, healing ideas.
- Cast down imaginations that will lead to trouble. Know and admit your part in what's
- God will work out all things for good to those who trust Him. There's good even in
the bad that can't be readily seen.
- Get wisdom, discernment, knowledge and understanding. It's impossible to know what
you don't know.
- Make a decision. Change what's not getting the desired results. Try something
- Decide to follow the truth and not everything you hear. This is the trap of the
- Believe in freedom to choose and not stuck in unhealthy thinking, feelings, and
emotions. Failure is just an indication to try something else.
- Be glad and Rejoice. God gives a new day and a second chance.
- Work on keeping a good disposition. Decide to be
happy or sad, joyful or angry, willing to let others in or keep others out, walk in the light or in darkness. Each person is responsible for how they feel.
- Decide not to live in yesterday's pain. Learn to move forward and let go of the
- Forgive to open the door so love can enter the heart. Love covers a multitude of sins. Know
you are forgiven, so forgive yourself and forgive others.