- Without a plan nothing gets done. You're just floating on a
- Write it down. Make a To Do List, a Food and Exercise
Journal, a Schedule of Events.
- There is only 24 hours in a day, use them
ESSENTIAL DAILY TASKS
- Prioritize your activities. Start with devotions to
get strength and guidance. Know what and when to eat, rest, and move.
- Be committed and accountable. Get help to make life
REWARD & CELEBRATE
- Celebrate real progress, not just a good
- Reward yourself with something that does not involve
- Learn the small steps that works for